Saturday, February 25, 2017

Things that I want

I want many things in life like most people. I can't get them all. I'm okay with that for now, but I shouldn't be.

Anyways I want to list them out because I guess it's a reminder for me to improve.


  • I want to get new clothes. The clothes i've been wearing have been the same for a few years now. Not much has changed, and I kind of want something different. Maybe a black shirt?

    I've been getting into shorts lately too.
  • I want to fix my issues with my friends. Especially with my female friends. It seems like all the female friends I have, our conversations stagnate over time. Maybe that's natural ? I've never had enough female friends to judge that. I'm just glad i've had someone to distract me at least every year. I want to also stop falling into that habit where I must have a female friend to talk to.

    Not really with my family anymore. Don't get me wrong. They're great. It's just I need to deal with my own issues, and maybe that'll translate to fixing my issues with my family. I hope I can fix those issues before they're too late.
  • I want a good car. You know... one that costs around 50,000 AUD? Maybe that's something I won't get for another 5-10 years, but hey... it's a goal. What sparked me to want this is actually because of a group conversation about how someone from my high school, who was the year below me, bought a very nice Audi.

    He's probably really deserving of it, and has worked very hard for it. But it sparked something in me. It should be noted that I don't want the car because of its cost, but most cars around that price range is generally nice. If there is one that looks nice that is also cheaper, then sure i'll settle for that one.
  • I want to quit gaming completely, and pick up new habits to replace them. Okay maybe not 100%, but enough so that it doesn't affect my daily life. I'm taking steps against it, and they're working. I have a new hard disk drive and haven't installed any major games on it. I installed a racing game and a sniper game on the windows store, but never really got into it.

    I hope I don't relapse.
  • I want a job. I don't think in my 22 years of living have I ever had a proper job. And by proper job I mean "I've worked there for more than 2-6 months and gotten proper pay for it." I don't mind inconsistency in pay, but if I do it would have to be for contract work, or project work.
I don't know. It's just encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment