Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A wave of nostalgia just hit me

I think anyone who reads this in 2021 will know about the covid pandemic. But if you read this in the year 2050, if we haven't been taken over by aliens, blown earth to pieces, or gotten rid of the internet, then look up "Covid Pandemic 2021"

But that's not what I want to talk about.

We're constantly growing aren't we?

I looked through my old YouTube comments a while back. I saw comments from old guild members. I saw comments from strangers. I saw old videos that I used to edit.

Fuck I miss those days.

I guess we can't go backwards can we? We just need to move forward. That's the only way right?

I do wish some things were different. At least I'm sort of getting help now.

But hey! Good news. I've stopped being a gaming addict. It's manageable now. Bad news. I've become a YouTube watching addict.

Ha Ha. Funny I remembered this blog again a full 4 years later. What sucks about it, is that I can't find my old friends blogs. I think some of them have been deleted. Probably none of them are still maintained. I don't think any of them ever knew about my blog.

Ah well.

I do wonder what would happen if I told them in the past. Would some of them check every once in a while and think "Hey maybe I should check on BlogSpot again. I haven't been there for quite a while"

Yes I know it's called blogger now. I still remember the time when it was called BlogSpot. Good times. I guess.

Anywhos!!! Thank you to the 1 viewer who managed to somehow come across this blog and read it up to this point! I don't know who you are, but i hope you have a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment